10 Questions time! Dang, I love these things, thanks L.!
1. Have you ever owned a horse? Yep, on my fourth.
2. What is your favorite aspect of your discipline? Jumps!
3. What pet peeves do you have concerning your discipline? Drugging issues, over-working, over-longeing, over-facing green horses, people who suddenly decide to “fix” major issues in the warm-up rings at shows (like, are you seriously serious???), tack tape (please tell me no ones uses this shit anymore)
4. Do you do barn chores? I sweep up after myself. I help with turnouts sometimes.
5. What is your least favorite barn chore? Anything that involves touching hay, because I am allergic to many varieties of it.
6. What do you consider the worst vice in a horse? Rearing. Cribbing really annoys me, too.
7. What saddle brand is your favorite? Bruno Delgrange
8. Do you ride with a quarter sheet in the winter? I usually don’t have to, and Eli isn’t really that into it anyway.
9. Does your horse wear boots? What kind? Yes, Eskadrons in front, and Beval Ltd ankle boots in back. Otherwise polo wraps or track bandages. And bell boots. Admiring Equifits from a distance right now.
10. Full seat or knee patch breeches? Knee patch, but I dabble in full seats when it’s cold.